Thursday, November 1, 2007

New Blog

I have been looking around for blogs of aspiring photographers and young, new photographers. I wanted to see what they are doing to start their business, where they're going to school, what successes they find, etc. Sadly, there are not many that I have found so I decided to start one of my own.

To start out I'll tell you a little about myself.

I'm a sophomore at East Tennessee State University but I'm currently seeking a photography school. I love music and my iPod is always with me. My family is really important to me. Photography has always been something that I was interested in but I never thought that it was a plausible career choice for me until recently.

Tell me about yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Katie V. I'm a freshman at ETSU in hopes of one day being a physical therpaist. I love God for saving me, Family for always being there, and Friends for giving me the best memories. I enjoy camp, praise & worship music, stars, beach, Starbucks, Facebook, and PICTURES!

<><